Friends, today we are going to talk about the list of work cards to be issued in this post, as everyone knows that work cards are made for all the poor and weak, but those who belong to the UP, for this the UP government had ran a very good scheme under the labor card, under which poor families used to receive ₹1000 per month. Because they used to get help in their financial problems, under this scheme, money is sent to millions of people’s accounts, so today we are going to talk about the same thing, which people’s money comes through this post. also check your name. ,Shram card list)
When the job card list is issued and whose names have appeared on the list, all this you will be able to know from here, let me tell you that all the people whose names have appeared on the job card list, the money of all those people is card of work. It will come, if your name is not on this list, then the money from your work card will not come to your bank account. On what day will the money arrive in your bank account.
check the name on the list
To verify the name on the work card list, you will need a work card, if you don’t have a work card, you can also verify your name with your mobile number only, but please note that the mobile number you registered while doing the labor card you will be able to check your name from the same mobile number that you have made.
- ➡️ First of all you need a work card official website it has to be open.
- ➡️ If you don’t know what the official website is, we have provided the link on the official website, please click the link.
- ➡️When you click on the official website, the website will open in front of you.
- ➡️ In that you will see the option of an alimony scheme, you have to click on it.
- ➡️ After clicking on this option, a new status page will open in front of you.
- ➡️ What we have shown in the form of an image, will the page open in front of you in the same way?
- ➡️ Here you will be asked to enter the mobile number, fill in your mobile number.
- ➡️ After creating the mobile number, a delivery option will appear, click on that option.
- ➡️ Now in front of you all the data of your work card, your name, address, town, location, everything will come on this list, if your name appears as we have shown it in the image then your money will also come.
these are the advantages
Whenever any government scheme is issued, its purpose is for the people to benefit from it. Similarly, if you sign up for the electronic job card, you’ll get lots of Benefits of the Labor Regime E I’ll see in the future how-
- If you apply for an electronic work card, you will get a unique ID card from a government. In which there are unique identification numbers.
- By applying for the e shram card, you will also get the benefit of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana and the government will pay your premium for 1 year.
- In the future, if the government brings any plan for the workers, then the workers will get their direct benefit.
- There will be new and better employment opportunities available.
- If the government wants to give some financial benefit to the workers working in the unorganized sector due to any future calamity then this e-shram card details will help all the workers.
- If you have an electronic work card, you can also apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- With the integration of e-labor and NCS (National Career Services Portal), thousands of e-labor registered people got job opportunities.
- Unorganized sector workers registered on the e-shram portal get accident insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh.
- If the worker dies in an accident, an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be given to his family members. If the worker is partially disabled, he receives an assistance of Rs 1 lakh.
What is the eligibility of the labor card?
Every time the government issues a scheme, then that scheme is for all compatriots or for a section of the country. And different eligibility is determined for all schemes.
If we talk about the eligibility of the labor card, then all workers working in the unorganized sector are eligible for the e-labor card, provided that:-
- worker in unorganized sector
- age 16 to 59 years
- not pay income tax
- The applicant must not be a member of EPFO and ESIC.
what was in this post
In this post we have told you that since you can check your name in the job card list, the money from the job card of all those whose names appear on this list also comes in their bank account, so you can read this post. With the help of this, you will be able to know how to verify your name on the list. If you liked this article, you can also share this article. If you think someone needs this article, please share it so that the people who If you are facing any problem, please comment in the comment box below and tell what problem you are facing, our team will reply to you so that your problem can be solved.