Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2023: The Delhi Police MTS Exam has a written exam followed by a DV and business test and an additional medical exam. The detailed syllabus for the written paper and the business test paper is provided in the sections below. There will be 100 questions of 1 marks each in the Delhi Police MTS Written Exam 2023.
Candidates who pass the written exam will also be summoned for the ex officio test, the verification of documents and the medical examination. The subjects included in the Delhi Police MTS syllabus 2023 are detailed in the respective tables below. Candidates who have completed the application forms for this sarkari exam It is recommended to review the study plan and the exam pattern to begin your preparation. Also, subscribe to a free job alert to get the latest updates on all upcoming government recruitments.
Also check: Upcoming Government Exams
- February 27, 2023: Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023 Will Post 811 Seats Soon.
Delhi Police MTS 2023 Curriculum Overview
The basic details of the Delhi Police MTS Curriculum 2023 are provided in the overview table below. In addition, candidates are advised to follow the preparation tips and reference books shared below to perform well on the exam.
|Delhi Police Curriculum Overview|
|executing authority||delhi police|
|exam name||multitasking staff|
Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2023
The selection process for the Delhi Police MTS Exam 2023 is as follows:
- Written exam
- commercial test
- Document verification
- Medical exam
Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2023 for all steps is given below for candidate’s reference. Candidates are also advised to follow the preparation tips and reference books shared below to perform well on the exam.
Written Exam Syllabus
This is the first stage of selection in the MTS 2023 exam. The subjects included in the syllabus of the Delhi Police MTS Written Exam 2023 are as follows:
|theme name||Themes included|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
Business Test Syllabus
Candidates will also be required to take the Business Trial exam. The commercial test document will be made together with the written document itself. The Trade exam will have questions related to the discipline selected by the candidates, that is, cook, laundress, gardener or others.
Trade Leading Indicators Test
- The Trade test will be taken together with the written exam.
- It will check the candidate’s skill test for the discipline in question.
- The test will check the candidate’s knowledge of their roles and responsibilities.
- He will judge the quality of hygiene, the order of maintenance, the identification of tools and other manners of the candidate.
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2023
After going through the Delhi Police MTS syllabus 2023, candidates are now recommended to follow the Delhi Police MTS 2023 Exam Pattern. The Exam Pattern for Written Document and Business Test is provided in the table below for candidate reference.
Written exam pattern
The basic details of the Delhi Police MTS Written Examination Pattern are as follows:
- It has objective type questions.
- There will be three sections.
- There will be 100 questions.
- Each question will be worth 100 points.
- There will be no negative rating for wrong answers.
|theme name||total questions||total notes||Duration|
|general intelligence||25||25||90 minutes each|
Business Test Exam Pattern
This work will be carried out with the written work. The basic details of commercial test paper are as follows:
- There will be 20 point questions.
- This work is qualifying.
Candidates who qualify for the Delhi Police MTS Written Exam 2023 will be called for the document verification round. Selected candidates will be required to submit their original required documents to the conducting authority. However, candidates will be provided with the date and time to do so.
The medical examination round will be held together with the document verification round to judge the physical fitness of the candidates. Some required details are as follows:
- Eye sight- 6/6
- No active disease
Candidates will be examined by a civil surgeon appointed by the driving authority of the Delhi Police.
Delhi Police MTS 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to the below mentioned preparation tips to complete the Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2023 to perform well in the exam.
- Candidates need to focus more on their weak points.
- Candidates must prove their readiness by solving previous year’s assignments and mock test assignments.
- Candidates must ensure that they have covered all aspects of the syllabus prior to the exam.
- Candidates must make a schedule according to the subjects and give the same time to each section.
Delhi Police MTS Reference Books 2023
Candidates can refer to below mentioned books to complete Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2023. However, these books have been named to be beginner friendly and also have mock questions for candidate reference.
- de lucent General knowledge.
- S. Chand’s Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination.
- S. Chand’s General English
Delhi Police MTS Curriculum FAQ 2023
The MTS exam has 2 written assignments that are taken on the same day.
The written exam will have 100 questions.
There will be no negative grade on the written exam.
The exam can tentatively take place in May 2023.
Other important programs
Here are some other important syllabus links for different exams:
For more updates on Delhi Police MTS syllabus 2023, applicants are advised to subscribe to government exams pages to receive regular notifications.