WCAT 2023: The link to the Common Directorate Admission Test (WCAT 2023) the application correction window was activated today, March 13, 2023. Candidates can make the necessary changes to their WCAT 2023 application form by visiting the official website at cmat.nta.nic.in. Candidates should note that in order to login to the CMAT 2023 application form, candidates need to login with their application number and password.
Candidates registered for the exam have been allowed to make corrections to their application form until March 16, 2023. The National Testing Agency that is administering the CMAT exam will not consider the closure of the correction period. Candidates should note that they can edit basic details like educational Qualification, exam city, Photography, signature and other details.
The CMAT 2023 exam will be conducted online as a computer-based test. Candidates should note that the duration of the exam is 90 minutes. The date of the admission exam for management programs will be announced shortly. The registration was made between February 13 and March 13, 2023.
WCAT 2023: Calendar
- Deadline for submission of application forms – March 13, 2023
- Deadline for payment of application fees – March 13, 2023
- Correction window – March 14, 2023
CMAT 2023: How to make changes to the Application Form
Candidates must follow the steps below to make changes to their application form.
- Go to the official website at cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Click the “CMAT 2023 Application Correction” link in the candidate activity.
- Then, in the next window, fill in your CMAT 2023 application number and password.
- Now, make the necessary changes to the application form.
- Download the confirmation page and save it for future use.