Last updated on March 12, 2023
Friends, under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government grants ₹1,30,000 to a family living below poverty line living in rural areas to build a pucca house, for which you can apply online under PM Awas Yojana Registration.
In this article, we will understand the complete information about PM Awas Yojana registration, let us tell you what documents are required to apply in PM Awas Yojana as well as how to go through the application process, that complete information will be available at the end of this article. from where you can apply online.
PM Awas Yojana Registration Apply Rural- Details
|PM Awas Yojana Urbano|
|type of message||
how to check list
|who can benefit||
who is financially weak
how much money do you receive
Friends, people from rural areas who come from poverty line and don’t have a permanent house to live in, please heartily congratulate the homeless families in this article and through this article I want to tell you about PM Awas Yojana Record Because this is a good government plan
Under which financial assistance of ₹ 130000 is given to those people who do not have a permanent house, more information related to this scheme is given below which is a must read and at the end of this article all the important links will be provided from where you can apply online.
PM Awas yojana Online Apply Rural What is ?
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is one such scheme, under this scheme, ₹120000 is provided in different installments as financial assistance to homeless families to build houses., With the help of this money, people below the poverty line can build the palace of their dreams.
Friends, these are some of the following benefits and features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana which are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance of 130000 to people living in rural areas.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the construction of Rs 1 crore houses.
- Under the Rural Housing Plan 2023, the space for housing construction has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, which also includes the area for the kitchen.
- The total cost of this scheme is Rs 1,00,30075, which will be shared by the Central Government and the State Government in a ratio of 60 to 40.
- The Himachal state of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand will also fall under this category.
- 95 wages and unskilled labor are delivered to MNREGA beneficiaries.
- Under Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin, assistance of ₹12000 is provided for the construction of toilets in collaboration with other schemes and the payment is sent electronically directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries are identified using caste census and socioeconomic criteria and verified by rural nature.
PM Awas yojana Online Apply Rural-Eligibility
- The applicant must not have a pucca house.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- Families whose houses have one or two rooms with raw walls and ceilings.
- Family in which no literate person older than 25 years participates.
- Households in which there is no employed male member in the age group of 16 to 59 years.
- Households without a working member in the age group from 16 to 59 years.
- Families without able-bodied members and with disabled members, Landless families earn income from casual labor and from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Jobs and from minorities.
Required documents-PM Awas yojana Online Apply Rural
- aadhar card
- identity card of the applicant
- The applicant’s bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar bank account
- mobile phone number
- passport size photo
How to Apply PM Awas Yojana Online Apply Rural
To apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, all the steps mentioned below must be followed, which will be as follows
- PM Awas Yojana To complete or submit an application in the scheme, all applicants must first address the public representative for their area such as the Chief Ward Councillor.
- then you have to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form I will give you
- This application form must be filled out carefully, all requested documents must be self-certified and attached with the documents.
- In the end, this form must be sent to the member of the ward, head, so that he can apply for it in this way.
Disclaimer: Here is an information that we send you, our goal is that you can know the information of the scheme, the status, the list, verifying any decision related to it will be your final decision, we or any member of our team are not responsible for it . It will happen : Thank you