Last updated on March 12, 2023
The government is running many such schemes, taking advantage of the fact that people in need can overcome their problems. In this episode, the government is running the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Under this scheme, people can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh by getting their Ayushman card. In this way, there is no problem in the treatment through this scheme.
The purpose of giving such a large amount by the government is that those who do not have enough money to get their treatment can do it through this card. Please let us know who is eligible for this scheme. (Apply Ayushman Card)
Who can make Ayushman card?
If you want to get the exact information about Ayushman card eligibility, you can check by filling in your information by visiting the website. Let’s find out how.
- For this, first the official website of PM Jan Arogya Yojana pmjay.gov.inI’ll keep going.
- Then you need to fill in your mobile phone number and the captcha code.
- After this, select the option with Generate OTP and enter the received OTP on the mobile number.
- Then you have to select other searched information such as your name, father’s name, your province and district.
- After doing this, you will get information about whether your Ayushman card can be done or not. Let us know how eligible people can apply for the card.
Apply Ayushman card and the easiest way to do it?
If you also want to create your own Ayushman card online then you need to follow these steps which are as follows:
passed 1 – In the portal – Sign up
- To get the Ayushman card, first of all you have to official website you have to go to the home page of
- After reaching the home page, you register / log in You will get the option you need to click on,
- After clicking, your login form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number here I.TP check and click submit option,
- After clicking, your registration form will open in front of you.
- Now you need to enter all the information you are looking for here and
- At last, you need to click on Submit option, after which you need to get your login id and password etc.
passed 2 – Login to the portal and make your Ayushman card
- After registering on the portal, you need to log in to the portal,
- After logging into the portal, your dashboard will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to click on the Complete Your E KYC option and complete all its processes.
- After this, your main board will open in front of you.
- Now here you will get the Find Payee Details option which you need to click on,
- After clicking, your Find Beneficiary page will open in front of you, where you will need to enter all the information and click on the send option,
- Now here you will get a list of different Ayushman cards from which you have to select your Ayushman card and click on download option,
- After clicking you will have your Comeyushmano card will open
- Finally now all of you can easily download and print your Ayushman Bharat card and download and avail etc.
After following all the steps above, all of you readers and families can easily create your own Ayushman card and get its benefits.