Last updated on March 10, 2023
shram card : Friends, this post is very important for those who have their work card made, work card money has been sent to everyone, from here you can easily check your work card money if 1000 or 500 arrived or not. The Labor Card was arranged by the Government of India for all unorganized workers in which about 50% of the unorganized workers have applied for the labor card., If you have a work card made.
The government has transferred 1000 rupees from the new labor card fee to the account of those who work as day laborers or somewhere, this month only their money was sent, why hasn’t some people’s money arrived, let’s talk of that. Step by step we have told you how you can check your money.
Shram card payment 2023
The following are the important points to obtain money from the labor card
- First of all, if you have done your work card, then you should know that you have filled in your account number correctly, if there is something wrong with your account number, then your money will not be able to go into your account.
- Also, if you are taking advantage of any other scheme or you are taking advantage of any scholarship, then the money from your work card will not go into your account.
- Along with this, if you are a government employee and have a work card made, your money will still not go into your account.
- If your annual income is more than ₹500,000 and you have obtained your work card, then only your money is not expected to go into your account.
What are the benefits of the labor card??
Come, first of all, we will know what are the benefits given to the workers of Uttar Pradesh in the labor card.
- The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath, gives workers the benefit of the Maintenance Allowance Scheme.
- As per the Maintenance Allowance Scheme, ₹500 will be given to all workers for 4 months.
- in the bank accounts of the workers $1000 It will be sent in installments in which 01 installment has been sent.
- labor card holders ₹2 lakh Accident insurance coverage of Rs.
- In the future, pension benefits will be given to labor card holders.
- Workers will receive financial assistance for treatment.
- Along with this, the labor card will grant various benefits related to the educational system of the children.
- We will know why many workers have not been able to get the installment money from the labor card of ₹1000.
How to check the money from the work card?
There are two ways to check the money from the labor card, the first way you can obtain information about the amount deposited in your bank by calling your bank’s toll-free number, here they have given you toll-free numbers from some banks but for this you must have their number mobile linked to your bank :-
- Bank of India – 09015135135
- State Bank of India – 09223766666
- Baroda Bank – 8468001111
E Shram Card Payment Status
All Uttar Pradesh state e-labor card holders, who want to check the status of their installment payment, can easily check it by following these steps, which are as follows:
- To make E Shram card payment status, first of all, all E Shram card holder workers need to register with the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board. official website You will need to go to the home page of
- After reaching the home page, you alimony scheme You will get the option you need to click on,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this:
- Here you will need to enter your mobile number and click on the submit option, after which the status of your first installment payment, etc. will be easily displayed to you.
Lastly, this way all of you can easily check your respective status and get your benefits.