State Commission for Persons with Disabilities of the Government of Tamil Nadu, financed by the World Bank RIGHTS It has issued an official notification to recruit people under the scheme throughout Tamil Nadu. Accordingly, applications are received from eligible candidates. Official notice and application form for this job. https://scd.tn.gov.in/ You can download it from the website. Last date to apply online/postal for these jobs 23.02.2023.
The notification, application form, vacancies, educational qualification, experience, salary, age limit, application fee, last date to apply, how to apply, etc. Are detailed below.
|Job opportunity at the State Welfare Commission for Disabled Persons|
|Latest Government Jobs 2023|
|Company||State Commission for the Welfare of Persons with Disabilities, Chennai|
|Guy||Tennessee Government Jobs|
|Name of the homework||Several|
|Last date to apply||23.02.2023|
|Application Method||offline online|
Job Vacancy Details:-
The total number of vacancies for this position is officially announced as 53.
- Program Officer – Community Mobilization – 01 Vacancy.
- Program Officer – Information, Education and Communication – 01 Vacancy
- Program Officer – Partnership Development – 01 Vacancy
- Program Officer – Accessibility – 01 Vacancy
- Data Analyst – 01 Vacancy
- Senior Accountant – 01 Vacancy
- District Program Officer – Community Services – 12 Vacancies
- District Program Officer – Building Partnerships and Convergence – 10 Vacancies
- District Program Officer – Training – 10 Vacancies
- Accountant – 15 Vacancies (Reserved for Substitutes).
Educational qualification details for the job:-
Candidates wishing to apply for these positions are from a recognized university or institute 10, +2, Diploma, Degree, BE Must have mastered as appropriate for tasks. For more details visit the official notification.
Details of age limit for work:-
Please refer to the official notification for details of the age limit of individuals interested in applying for this job.
Job Payment Details:-
- Program Officer – Community Mobilization – Rs.75,000/- Plus Travel Expenses per Month.
- Program Officer – Information, Education and Communication – Rs.75,000/- Plus Travel Expenses per Month.
- Program Officer – Association Development – Rs.75,000/- Plus Travel Expenses per Month.
- Program Officer – Accessibility – Rs.75,000/- Plus travel expenses per month.
- Data Analyst – Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Senior Accountant – Rs.30,000/- plus travel expenses per month.
- District Program Officer – Community Services – Rs.40,000/- Plus Travel Expenses per Month.
- District Program Officer – Partnership Development and Convergence – Rs.40,000/- Plus Travel Expenses per Month.
- District Program Officer – Training – Rs.40,000/- Plus travel expenses per month.
- Accountant – Rs.25,000/- Plus travel expenses per month.
Job Application Fee Details:-
It has been announced that no payment is required for this post.
Selection process for the job:-
Eligible candidates for this job Interview It has been announced that they will be selected by
How to apply for jobs:-
Candidates who want to apply for this job through the official website https://scd.tn.gov.in/ Complete the application form provided on the website. Copy of the certificate of education, certificate of experience and other copies of the certificate together with a photo before 02.23.2023 It has been reported that it must be submitted before 05:00 on the date. Applications received after the deadline will be rejected.