PM Kisan Holi New Yojana 2023 » New Offers for Farmers Latest Updates PM Kisan 13th Installment Status Check 2023 » Sarkari Job Up, Pm Kisan Status Check 2023 » The work of getting the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana arrears dues money to all farmers granted by the Uttar Pradesh government will soon start but let us tell you that some great information has just been released from the Department of Income Tax that on the Holi festival, ₹2000 will be given to all the farmers in their accounts, on this, PM Modi has said in the big news that only those farmers who have done their Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will get paid.
sarkari work up
Which farmers will get the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, what is the qualification?
- You must be a small and marginal farmer.
- You have already registered at pmkisaan.gov.in and you must have the registration number of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- If you are already benefiting from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi after launch
- Then you have to complete your eKYC
- You have to link your Aadhaar and TP card.
- You must have your registered mobile number.
See the requirement of these documents to verify the money of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- aadhar card
- Passport-size photograph
- ID card
- certificate of being a farmer
- Bank account
- a bank account statement
- Current mobile number, etc.
How to check PM kisan Yojana application status How to register PM Kisan Yojana Samman Nidhi.
- If you are also a farmer and also want to take advantage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Then you will also be asked to pass your farmer registration.
- A new page will open and you will see
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP to continue.
- • After completing the details
- necessary documents, such as
- aadhar card,
- and upload the bank account details,
- And then download the application form.
List 2023 Step by Step
• First of all, you need to go to the official website or click on the link pmkisan.gov.in Click
• On the home page you have to click on ‘Dashboard’ and on the next page you will be given 4 options.
• You have to click an option as per your wish.
• Then you need to fill in the details of your state, district, sub-district, village, etc.
• After completing these data, you must click on show.
• Then after that you have to select ‘Rejected’ in the Aadhaar status.
• After selecting, the reject list will open in front of you.
• In which you will be given information about people approved and rejected.
|PM Kisan Toll Free Number||18001155266|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number:||155261|
|Landline number PM Kisan||011-23381092, 23382401|
|Updated PM Kisan Helpline Number||011-24300606|
|PM Kisan Helpline||0120-6025109|
|Website||SarkariJobup.in – Pm Kisan Yojana Status|