Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Up To 340000, Check Position, Pay Scale, Qualification & How To Apply Here
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023: Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has announced a job vacancy for notice of Director (Systems). KMRL is a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Kerala which was incorporated for the implementation and operation of the Kochi Metro Rail project. The Director (Systems) position will be in a contract/delegation basiss for a period of five years or until your retirement date, whichever comes first. The owner will inform the Direct Managementr of the company and being a member of the KMRL Board of Directors.
The Director (Systems) will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and commissioning of the Systems department for the project, including consulting, design, bidding, contracting, and monitoring of the project. They will also be responsible for quality assurance, safety, cost control, and operations and maintenance of the systems, warehouse, and shop. According to Kochi Metro recruitment 2023 official notification, the applicant must possess a BE/B Tech BSc. (Engg) in electrical/mechanical/electrical and electronic engineering/electronic and communications engineering discipline from a recognized institution or university. In addition, the applicant must have 25 years post-qualification service in Group A Service on Indian Railways or Executive Service on Railway PSU/Subsidiary/Sister Concern with 5 years experience at senior levels in electrification works of Railway Metro, Rolling Stock, Signaling and Telecommunications in large-scale projects. According to Kochi Metro recruitment 2023 official notification, the maximum age limit for the position is 57 years as of 01.04.2023and the retirement age is 50 for the position of Director at KMRL.
Job Name and Description for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023:
As for the Kochi metro recruitment 2023 official notification, the position for the vacant position of “Manager (Systems)” at Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL).
The Director (Systems) will be a member of the KMRL Board of Directors and will report to the General Director of the company. The primary responsibility of the Director (Systems) will be to plan and execute the Systems for the project, including consulting, design, bidding, contracting, and commissioning. In addition, the Director (Systems) will also be responsible for overall project administration with respect to Systems, project monitoring interface management, quality assurance, security, and cost control for Systems. The position will be by contract/deputation for a period of 5 years or until the date of retirement, whichever occurs first
Educational Eligibility for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023:
As for the Kochi metro recruitment 2023 official notification, the applicant must have a BE/B Tech/BSc (Engo) in electrical, mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering, and a discipline of electronic and communications engineering from a recognized institution or university.
Experience for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023:
As for the Kochi metro recruitment 2023 official notification, the experience required for the open vacancy is as follows:
- Twenty-five (5) years post-qualification service in Group A/B service with Indian Railways or executive service with Rateay PSU Subsidiary/Sister Concern with five (5) years’ experience at senior levels in Metro Rail electrification work , rolling stock, signaling & large-scale telecommunications projects
- Must have experience and knowledge of interfacing with rail or metro related disciplines such as track laying, signalling, electrification and rolling stock work.
- Applicants must have experience managing bidding contracts and project management of major electrical structures and/or systems from national and international providers as a team leader and member.
- Must have experience and knowledge in managing metro rail systems.
- Experience in all phases of major projects, including planning, design, bidding, execution, commissioning, and implementation of major projects and pooled money
Salary for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023:
As for the Kochi metro recruitment 2023 official notification, the salary scale for the vacant position is as follows:
Salary Scale: Rs.180000-340000 (IDA) and other allowances
Duration of the appointment: The appointment will be by contract/deputation for a period of 5 years or until the date of retirement, whichever occurs first. The deputation will be preferred.
How to Apply for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023:
As for the Kochi metro Recruitment 2023 official notificationThe application process for the position of Director (Systems) at Kochi Metro Rail Ltd is detailed below:
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. (KMRL) has solicited applications for the position of Director (Systems) by contract/delegation. Interested candidates can apply by following the application process mentioned below:
- Download the application form: Applicants can download the application form in the prescribed format (Annex-1) from the KMRL website or use the attached copy in the job advertisement.
- Complete the application form: Candidates must complete the application form accurately and provide details about their qualifications, experience and professional achievements on a separate sheet.
- Attach supporting documents: Along with the application form, candidates must attach self-certified copies of testimonials supporting their age, qualification, and experience.
- Send the application: The application must arrive at the following address before March 8, 2023 (hard copy) positively in a sealed envelope superwritten as “Application for the position of Director (Systems)”:
General Manager (HR, Administration & Training) Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. JLN Stadium Subway Station, 4th Floor, Kaloor. Ernakulam, Kerala-682017
- Email an advance copy: Applicants may also send an advance copy of the application and supporting documents in a single PDF format via email to [email protected] with the subject of the email as “Application for the position of Director (Systems)”. However, it is mandatory to submit a hard copy of the application.
- Attach the necessary documents: Candidates currently employed in public sector or government undertakings (PSUs) must submit their applications through the appropriate channels and attach their annual performance appraisal reports (APARs) for the last five years. The disciplinary and surveillance file of candidates certified by the current employer must also be attached.
- Follow the stipulated date: Applications must arrive at the address indicated by 08 March 2023, and no application will be accepted under any circumstances after the deadline. Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format, and applications received after the deadline will be rejected.
- Preselection and interview: KMRL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview, and only Indian nationals will be eligible to apply. Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be notified by email and will be eligible for reimbursement of round-trip economy class airfare or 2-tier AC train fare.
Note: The appointment will be by contract/deputation for a period of 5 years or until the date of retirement, whichever occurs first.
Join the StudyCafe Membership. For more details on membership, click the Join Membership button
In case of any doubt about the membership, you can send us an email to [email protected]