KCET 2023: The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2023 exam for admission to professional courses will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on May 20-21.
The Kannada Language Test will be held on May 22 for Kannadiga Candidates from Horanadu and Gadinadu (Other State and Border Region) at selected centers.
The KCET 2023 exam dates are announced by Ramya, ED, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Indian Express reported. KEA will soon post the KCET 2023 Information and Notification Booklet on the official website: kea.kar.nic.in. The KCET 2023 information booklet will consist of the application form date, KCET exam date, syllabus, eligibility criteria, exam fee, etc.
KCET Exam Pattern 2023
- KCET Exam Mode Paper-and-Pencil Based Exam (Offline)
- KCET Sessions Session 1 – Mathematics
- Session 2 – Physics
- Session 3 – Chemistry
- KCET exam medium English or Kannada
- KCET Exam Duration 80 minutes (1 hour 20 min.)
- KCET MCQ Question Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- KCET Total Questions 180 questions (60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- KCET Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 1 point
- no negative marking
For a great career opportunity, get instant updates on education, career and work
you have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, February 27, 2023 2:11 PM [IST]