/AISSEE 2023 Result Out; Check the details here

AISSEE 2023 Result Out; Check the details here

The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the results of the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE 2023). Those who took the AISSEE 2023 exam on January 8 will be able to download the scorecard from the official website, aissee.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.

AISSEE 2023 Result Out;  Check the details here

On February 12, the NTA uploaded the AISSEE 2023 OMR answer sheets, recorded answers, and provisional answer keys. Candidates were allowed to file objections against the AISSEE answer key until February 15. The AISSEE 2023 exam for admission to Sainik Schools is underway.

The AISSEE 2023 result is based on the final 2023 answer key released by the NTA after the expert reviewed the objections raised by the candidates.

Steps to download the AISSEE 2023 scorecard

Students need to follow the steps below to download AISSEE 2023 results.

  • Go to the AISSEE website- aissee.nta.nic.in 2023.
  • Click on the AISSEE Scorecard download link available on the home page.
  • Enter the application number, date of birth, and security pin.
  • Now press the “Submit” button.
  • The AISSEE dashboard will be displayed on the screen.
  • Check qualification status and other details.
  • Now, download the AISSEE 2023 results for future reference.

40% of the vacancies in newly approved Sainik schools will be filled by electronic advice of qualified candidates for AISSEE 2023. While for the remaining 60% vacancies, the AISSEE 2023 merit list will be prepared according to the school and students they will gain admission based on rank earned.