Omni Interactions specializes in business transformation and provides virtual customer contact solutions for fast-growing companies. Many of whom are in the list of Fortune 500 companies. They estimate themselves as the “most experienced work-from-home leadership team in the world”. With 120 years of combined work in call center transformation efforts, work-at-home outsourcing, and work-at-home consulting customer service and sales support expertise, Omni continues to connect Gig Workers with leading brands.
Benefits and advantages
Since Omni is known as a strong leader in the freelance community, individuals can thrive as 1099 contractors. You’ll have the flexibility to set your own hours and hours. You are also paid for your available time and makes this role easier for you to earn a sustainable living. This means that regardless of the workflow, the hours you are scheduled and available for your role are the hours you get paid for!
Omni Interactions believes that temporary workers “will deserve the best” and demonstrates this through its commitment to transparency, diversity and inclusion, competitive earnings, free educational resources, and the acceptance of change in the workplace. read your company Bill of Rights for your work community!
As a contracted work-from-home customer service representative, Omni allows you to self-schedule in 30-minute or 1-hour blocks. You will respond to customer chats, emails and calls, documenting call details and customer interactions in the appropriate systems and navigating multiple systems, programs and screens at the same time. The goal is to quickly help customers solve problems in a creative way.
To work for Omni Interactions, candidates must be and have the following:
- Must be at least 18+ years of age.
- You must have a home office that allows quiet and uninterrupted work.
- You should have a dedicated phone line with a personalized professional greeting.
- Must adhere to and be able to comply with the internet speed and computer hardware requirements.
- Be available to work from home, or any quiet place behind closed doors.
- Possess the ability to navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
- Have great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to type 20 words per minute or more.
- Have strong computer skills, including typing and navigation.
- Possess a customer service solution-oriented character and have patience, empathy with customers.
Pay and Salary
Starting with Omni Interactions, you can average around $15 per hour with earnings up to $20 per hour. You may also receive performance-based pay and other incentives. Your salary will depend on a few factors, such as the campaign you are assigned to, the type of call, the volume of calls, and the level of involvement required for your customer service.
Give yourself 15-45 minutes of available time to apply. You’ll be directed to a computer speed test to test your computer’s speed compatibility, so make sure you’re using the computer you plan to use while working with Omni. This also includes a typing speed test (20 words per minute is your ideal minimum) and an assessment so they can assess your ability to work to properly match potential job campaigns. Omni explains this process well in their Frequent questions!
Ready to start? You can learn more about Omni’s Contractor Customer Service role when apply here!