Do you have customer service experience? Do you enjoy solving problems that customers may have? Then OutPLEX (formerly known as Talk2Rep) has the perfect customer service job for you.
What is OutPLEX?
You may or may not have heard of them, but they are a legitimate American company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and have been around since 2001.
They have sub offices in other states and also have foreign offices in the Dominican Republic and Colombia and are regularly looking for highly qualified customer service agents to recruit.
OutPLEX works with well-known brands such as Verizon, Sears, General Electric, Lowes, American Express, and many others that provide world-class customer service solutions through digital messaging, voice services, and value-added services.
OutPLEX is a recognized and legitimate customer contact and call center company that works with reputable brands. This company is currently hiring customer service representatives from home to work primarily via live chat and teleservices in the US, Colombia, and the Dominican Republic.
What industries does OutPLEX support?
One of the best things about working with OutPLEX as a customer service solutions provider is that you could be working for many different types of companies. They offer customer experience (CX) jobs in the following industries:
- Health care
- Mobile bandwidth
- other industries
Now that you know what OutPLEX does as a company, let’s find out what you need to do to start working for them.
How to apply to OutPLEX
Before applying to OutPLEX, make sure you have the basic requirements to start working with them. Here is everything you need to do before registering your application.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) from a recognized institution
- general education degree
- Great ability to multitask
- Accurate and fast writing skills of 30 to 50 words and more per minute
- Great online research skills
- Ability to understand and use company software.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills.
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
- Being bilingual would be an advantage
Related: Top 6 Legit Ways to Get Paid to Chat and Text Online
When signing up with OutPLEX to become a work-from-home live chat agent or customer service representative, you should have the basic equipment to get the job done. You will need the following:
- A PC or laptop using at least the Windows 10 operating system (MAC is not supported)
- A fast, reliable and secure internet connection
- a usb headset
Some of the key responsibilities that must be carried out when working with OutPLEX as a customer service representative and doing it well are:
- Respond to customer inquiries and questions via chat or phone.
- Resolve customer disputes and other customer-related issues.
- Implementation of company solutions.
- Escalate unresolved issues using company procedures
How much can you earn?
Based on position and level of employment, rates based on Indeed starts at $12 per hour. If it is a sales position there is a base fee plus commission.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the OutPLEX team in creating and delivering incredible customer experiences as a member of the work-at-home team, you can apply here.
Also, if you have the advantage of being bilingual, preferably English, Spanish and/or French, you can also apply to another OutPLEX remote customer service representative and Sales Chat agent positions.
Regarding the interview process, there are a number of stages that you will need to go through, such as a screening phone call, a written test, a problem-solving exercise, and a background check.
You can browse your Careers page for current remote openings.
Pros and cons
For every business there are always two sides, so let’s take a look at the pros and cons of working with OutPLEX.
- OutPLEX offers full-time and part-time opportunities to work as a customer service agent from the comfort of your home.
- Agents may be located in the US, Colombia, and the Dominican Republic. This is great if you are outside of the US or want to work as a digital nomad in these countries.
- Paid training offered.
- You can only work for OutPLEX if you are located in one of the three countries from which they operate.
- You will need to get screened.
You may also like: Top 10 Online Chat Jobs You Can Do From Home
OutPLEX prides itself on being a “global family” and aims to create a culture that encourages growth and development.
If you have an interest in customer service, OutPLEX is a company you should consider working for. Explore their site and be sure to check the reviews on Glassdoor or Indeed.
As there are a number of remote jobs being advertised on OutPLEX site Why not share this post with others?
Are you looking for more remote work opportunities? Can search online chat jobs at flexjobs.com. FlexJobs guarantees that each job is 100% legitimate.