Mining Inspector UPPSC Study Plan 2022-23: The Mine Inspector exam consists of two written tests: Prelims and Mains. Both works have objective type questions and there will be a negative grade of 0.33 points for each wrong answer. Candidates who qualify for the UPPSC Mining Inspector preliminary exam may sit for the main exam.
The UPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2022-23 was recently released for 55 places, for which the main exam is scheduled to take place on March 19 2023. In addition, candidates are encouraged to check this sarkari exam and free job alert pages for upcoming government contracting.
Also check: Upcoming Government Exams
- January 20, 2023: UPPSC Mining Inspector Main Exam 2022-23 will be held on March 19, 2023.
Mining Inspector UPPSC Curriculum 2022-23 Summary
The table below provides a complete overview of the UPPSC Mining Inspector Curriculum 2022–23. Also, also check out the reference books and preparation tips to perform well on the SI exam.
|UPPSC Mining Inspector Curriculum Summary|
|Job title||mine inspector|
|Day of exam||March 19, 2023|
UPPSC Mining Inspector Exam Pattern 2022–23
The UPPSC Mining Inspector exam 2023 will be conducted in the following four-step process:
- Preliminary test
- network test
- Medical exam
The exam pattern for all rounds is different. The detailed pattern of the UPPSC Mining Inspector Exam 2022-23 is provided below for the reference of the candidates.
The UPPSC Mining Inspector 2022-23 Preliminary Exam pattern is as follows. This is the first step in the selection process. Find basic details about the preliminary document below.
- It has objective type questions.
- It has a total of 150 questions.
- Each question is worth 2 points.
- The quiz is in English and Hindi.
- There is a negative rating of 0.33 points.
|paper name||total questions||total notes||Duration|
|General Study||25||fifty||2 hours|
Candidates who qualify for the draft are also called for the UPPSC Mining Inspector Master Paper 2022-23. This round has questions specifically from the Mining discipline only. However, the main article will have descriptive questions.
- There will be 08 questions in total.
- The question pattern will be descriptive in nature.
- Each question has 40 points.
- Question 1 will be mandatory to try.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
|Paper||total questions||total notes||Duration|
Interview and Medical Round
After qualifying the written stages, candidates will be called for an interview followed by a medical stage. The round of interviews will test the candidate’s personality and practical knowledge. However, the medical round is to judge the physical fitness of the candidate for the upcoming tasks in the job profile.
UPPSC Mining Inspector Preparation Tips 2022–23
Candidates preparing for the UPPSC Mining Inspector Program 2022-23 must religiously follow the pattern of the exam and the topics included in it. There are some tips and tricks that candidates can follow to perform well on the exam.
- Complete the UPPSC Mining Inspector Syllabus 2022-23 on time and save a few months for your review.
- Check the authentic newspapers and news channels to collect the latest hot topics.
- Pay more attention to your weak areas.
- Solve many documents from previous years and mock documents to understand the level of the question document.
- Focus on developing your personality and spoken language.
UPPSC Mining Inspector 2022–23 Reference Books
Books are our best friends, but they can also waste a candidate’s valuable time if the wrong choice is made at the moment. A candidate must be very focused while picking up the books for his preparation. Here is a list of some books in reference to the UPPSC Mining Inspector Curriculum 2022–23.
- AK Gorai´s A complete guide for mining engineers
- de lucent General knowledge.
- S. Chand’s Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination.
- by laxmikanth indian politics.
UPPSC Mining Inspector Curriculum FAQ 2022–23
The Mining Inspector exam has a preliminary and main exam followed by an interview and a medical exam.
No, preliminary paper notes are added to the final fund.
Yes, the main work will have 8 descriptive questions.
yes, there will be a negative rating of 0.33 points.
The preliminary exam is held for 300 points. It has 150 questions.
The main exam is 200 points and consists of 8 questions of 40 points each.
Upcoming Government Jobs
The various upcoming government exams are as follows:
For more updates on UPPSC Mining Inspector Curriculum 2022-23, applicants are advised to subscribe to government exams pages to receive regular notifications.