KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination) is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). This exam grants admission to many institutions and universities throughout the state of Kerala. KEAM is held to grant admission to various UG programs such as engineering, architecture, pharmacy, medicine, and allied sciences.
The KEAM 2023 entrance exam will be held on May 17. The schedule has been announced by the Commissioner of Entrance Tests (CEE), who indicated that Test 1 (Physics and Chemistry) will be held from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Test 2 (Mathematics) will be held from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
KEMA 2023; Summary
- Exam Name: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM)
- Realization body: Commissioner for the Access Exam (CEE)
- Category: Professional Degree Courses
KEMA 2023; Application form
- The KEAM application form will be available online.
- KEAM 2023 application forms will be available in February/March 2023.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates must meet qualification requirements.
- Applicants are required to fill in the application form with the necessary information such as their name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of their most recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The rectification function in the application form will also be available from March 2023.
- The application form must be submitted before March 2023.
- Applicants should print the application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted both online and offline.
- The application fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking or e-challan.
- The application fee will not be refunded.
KEMA 2023; How to apply
- Go to the KEAM 2023 website
- Choose the “Sign up” link
- Fill out the registration form with information such as your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, etc.
- Applicants are required to fill in information such as gender, nationality, personal information, educational information, etc.
- After completing the form, the candidate must click on the “Save and view” button.
- Pay the application fee online or using e-challan.
- Upload the candidate’s photo and signature.
- Keep the application form for future use.
KEMA 2023; Important dates
Important dates for the KEAM test in 2023 are as follows:
- Online registration: February 2023
- Last date to register: March 2023
- Admission card availability: April/May 2023
- Entrance examination date: May 17, 2023
- Final Answer Key Release: June/July 2023
- Statement of results: 4th week of July 2023
- Ranking Card Release: Second Week of August 2023
- Counseling process: September 2023
KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
- Question Document Type: Objective (MCQ)
- Total number of questions for each role: 120
- Points awarded for correct answer: 4
- Total points for each role: 480
- Exam duration for each role: 2 hours 30 minutes
KEMA 2023; Syllabus
The KEAM curriculum will be based on grades 11 and 12.
The KEAM curriculum will include the following topics:
- Mathematics: Algebra, trigonometry, statistics, geometry and calculus
- Physics: units and measures, gravitation, movement in one dimension, movement in two dimensions, movement in three dimensions, laws of movement, waves, mechanics of solids and fluids, dual nature of matter and radiation, atomic nucleus, electromagnetic induction and alternation current, and so on.
- Chemistry: fundamental concepts and atomic structure, states of matter, periodic properties of the elements and hydrogen, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, redox and electrochemical reactions, surface chemistry, etc.