One of the popular ways to earn money from home using your skills and experience is as a virtual assistant.
The company I’m talking about is Bravely. They have helped thousands of people find flexible and fulfilling premium remote jobs to earn money from home. If this has piqued your interest, read on to find out more in this detailed article. boldly revise.
What is Boldly?
Boldly is a highly regarded virtual executive assistance company that hires long-term executive assistants to work with companies remotely from the US, Canada and the UK and parts of Europe.
To be part of this premium team, the selected virtual assistants are of the highest caliber in their field and have the opportunity to choose jobs related to things they are truly passionate about.
Please note, however, that when considering Boldly hires of a specific number of shortlisted individuals, you must be highly capable in your area of work and have at least 7 years of professional and corporate experience.
So if you’re a senior executive manager with quality experience in areas of sales, marketing, project development, administration, and more, you have a better chance of getting hired.
All positions offered and advertised are 100% remote, so you don’t have to worry about being too far out in the world to get your work done. This also gives you more flexibility to travel the world, as there will be no sudden meetings that you need to attend in a physical workspace.
This is great if you are a military spouse, as the flexibility and opportunities at Boldly are ideal for those sudden changes in location.
You also have the option of working full or part time and the minimum starting time is 25 hours per week.
Essentials for working at Boldly
There are key things you must have before considering working with Boldly as a virtual assistant. This includes key skills and essential tools.
- You must have at least 7 years of experience within your professional field.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Great time management
- Must be trustworthy, discreet and trustworthy.
- Have a friendly personality.
- Have fast and reliable internet
- A laptop or PC with the latest antivirus, Windows 10 or MacOS with Microsoft Office installed
- Have a strong knowledge of cloud-based technologies, for example. Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, Asana, Trello, LastPass
- Being able to quickly learn new concepts.
How do I start working with Boldly?
To get started with Boldly, you need to consider the type of company and client you would like to work with.
You will need to complete an online application and make sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date.
Boldly allows you to select the type of job and the company you would like to work for from the listings.
Depending on your experience or preference, you may choose to work for a Fortune 500 company, a non-profit organization, or even a local landscaping company, or a whole combination. It totally depends on you.
Since Boldly has such a strong reputation, there is actually a waiting list of clients looking to hire highly-skilled virtual assistants. Boldly list these W2 positions knowing that you rightfully have the relevant skills and qualifications through a thorough interview and selection process.
The next step once you’ve gone through the application process is to successfully start working with Boldly, but you’ll need to participate in a paid onboarding process and choose a company to work with from the list provided. This takes about 3 days.
You may also like: 12 Companies Hiring Virtual Assistants To Work From Home – Earn Up To $25 An Hour
In what states are jobs available?
Boldly jobs tend to be open to everyone in all but a few states in the US. These are Hawaii, Alaska, and Washington DC. As a US citizen, he may also be located in other parts of the world.
how much do you do
Exclusive workers can earn between $24 and $28 per hour and the payment is made directly to your bank account. However, these figures may be subject to change and/or increase based on your level of experience and where you currently live.
Just like a regular job, you can get paid vacation, maternity and paternity leave, sick leave, and many other benefits. Check out the list below to see everything Boldly offers its employees.
I’m sure these are the kinds of comforting benefits you’ve been looking for when wanting to work from home.
What are the benefits of Boldly?
On their website they list a set range of benefits:
- All employees enjoy paid vacations plus maternity and paternity leave
- All employees, whether full or part-time, can participate in 401k with employer matching contributions
- Full-time Boldy employees receive medical, dental and vision insurance
- All remote staff receive a quarterly technology stipend for equipment and internet costs
- You can participate in paid wellness events
- There are opportunities for promotion within the company.
Pros and cons of working with Boldly
The advantages of working with this online platform are the following:
- As a remote worker, you are a W2 employee with benefits and not an independent contractor
- You will meet the executives before working with them.
- The pay rate for remote jobs is very competitive.
- You can develop new and useful skills along the way as you see more of what different industries have to offer.
- The company is highly rated on Glassdoor and Indeed and has been given a 4.8 out of 5
- It is said that you are able to create a good balance between work and life.
- You will be able to collaborate and grow with the Boldly team
- Being a military spouse is not considered a disadvantage
There are some downsides to working with Boldly and it may make some of you consider working elsewhere, but don’t give up. The process will pay off:
- To qualify to work with Boldly, you must have at least 7 years of experience in a professional field.
- Your knowledge of using the right cloud-based software tools to complete jobs should be on point to get things done in a timely manner.
What jobs are available at Boldly?
Openings range from executive assistants, legal assistants, marketing assistants, project managers, and aren’t just for the typical administrator.
If you want to apply then you should definitely give it a try. There are great clients, the jobs are rewarding, and the flexibility of working virtually sounds amazing.
There are currently some open positions that need to be filled and you could be the ideal candidate. Update your LinkedIn profile and start the application process now.
- He is boldly looking for a Executive Assistant
- TO Bilingual Executive Assistant
Boldly is a legitimate work from home website that helps many find online job opportunities in the US and UK.
Jobs sell out very quickly, so please complete your application and submit it as soon as possible for processing. If the job you originally wanted has been filled, don’t worry, more will be loaded. Just be sure to frequent their website for more details. Good luck!
More from Dream Home Based Work
Schedulers and virtual assistants needed to work from home at Paragon Planners
Smith.ai Review: $15/hr Work From Home Virtual Receptionist Job
Fancy Hands Review: Now Hire Work From Home Virtual Assistants