ACET 2023: The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will conclude registration for the March 2023 session of the Common Actuarial Entrance Test (ACET) tomorrow, February 21. Candidates can fill the ACET application form in online mode on the official website: actuariesindia.org.
The ACET exam 2023 will be held on March 18 from 10 am to 1 pm.
The duration of the entrance test will be three hours. The quiz will have 100 points and will contain multiple choice questions (MCQ). There will be no negative grade on the exam. Students can check the ACET exam syllabi on the official website. The passing score for ACET 2023 is 50 percent.
Steps to Apply for the March 2023 ACET Session
- Go to the IAI official website – actuariesindia.org.
- Click on the ACET 2023 registration link and complete the registration process.
- Now, log in and fill in the ACET application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the confirmation page and print it for future reference.