UPSC CSE 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will close the registration window for the 2023 Preliminary Civil Services Exam (CSE) tomorrow, February 21 at 6 p.m. Eligible candidates can complete the UPSC CSE 2023 application form at the official website: upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam will be held on May 28 for 1,105 seats.
Candidates (Except Female, SC, ST, Reference Disabled, Candidates who are fee-exempt) will be required to pay a fee of Rs 100 in cash or online. Those paying in cash will have to remit the money to any State Bank of India (SBI) branch and those paying online can use the net banking facility of any bank or Visa, Master, RuPay, credit card, debit card or UPI payment.
UPSC CSE 2023: Steps to Apply
- Go to the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click the registration link
- Now, fill in the UPSC CSE application form with the required details.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy for future reference.
UPSC CSE 2023: Calendar
- UPSC CSE 2023 Notice dated February 1, 2023
- CSE Preliminary Application Start Date February 1, 2023
- Deadline to apply to CSE 2023 February 21, 2023
- UPSC CSE 2023 Exam Date May 28, 2023
- UPSC CSE Preliminaries 2023 Card Admission Date TBD
- UPSC CSE Preliminary 2023 Results Date TBD
For a great career opportunity, get instant updates on education, career and work
you have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, February 20, 2023 12:48 PM [IST]