AP Police YES Answer key: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Andhra Pradesh has released the AP Police SI preliminary answer key (SCT, Civil and APSP). Candidates who have appeared on the exam can download the AP Police. The selection exam was held yesterday, November 19, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (test 1) and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (test 2).
A total of 151,243 candidates sat the written test conducted for 411 sub-inspector vacancies in the Andhra Pradesh police. Candidates may file preliminary answer key objections until 11 am on February 23 at the email address and format mentioned in the notification. The AP Police SI recruitment exam result and scanned images of OMR answer sheets will be uploaded to the website within two weeks, APSLPRB said.
AP Police SI Answer Key 2023: How to Download
Candidates need to follow the steps below to download the AP Police SI Recruitment Network Answer Key.
- Go to the official website, slprb.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, open the link for the answer key for test 1 or test 2.
- Download the PDF file and check the correct answers.
- The ongoing recruitment drive in Andhra Pradesh will fill 6,500 vacant SI and Constable positions. Of these, 411 are SI vacancies.
- The result of the preliminary written test for Constable pots has been declared and the online application process for SCT PC stage 2 will close at 5pm today (Feb 20).
For a great career opportunity, get instant updates on education, career and work
you have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, February 20, 2023, 1:30 PM [IST]