SSC MTS 2023: The Personnel Selection Commission will conclude the registration for the Havaldar and Multitasking Personal exam 2023 today, February 17. Candidates can fill in the SSC MTS 2023 Application Form through the official website: ssc.nic.in until 11 pm.
The SSC MTS 2023 exam is tentatively scheduled for April 2023.
The deadline for making the payment of the SSC MTS application form and generating an offline challenge until February 19, 2023. The Commission will carry out the process of correcting the MTS and Havldar r form on February 23-24, 2023. Candidates are required to pay correction charges of Rs 200 to make corrections or amendments to the SSC MTS 2023 2023 application form for the first time. While for the second correction, the applicants are required to pay Rs 500.
SSC MTS application fees are Rs 100 for General, OBC and EWS candidates. Candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-Military (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempt from paying the fee.
How to fill out the SSC MTS 2023 application form
Candidates can follow the steps below to complete the SSC MTS 2023 Application Form.
- Go to the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the ‘SSC MTS’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘SSC MTS 2023 Application Form’ link.
- Complete the SSC MTS application process by entering basic details.
- Check the details and upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the SSC MTS application fee and download the receipt.
- Download the confirmation page and print it for future reference.
For a great career opportunity, get instant updates on education, career and work
you have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, February 17, 2023 11:27 AM [IST]