GPA 2023: The National Testing Agency has opened the application forms for the Graduate Pharmaceutical Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023. Candidates must visit the official website at gpat.nta.nic.in by 5 pm on March 6, 2023 .
“Candidates are requested to make corrections very carefully as no further correction possibilities will be provided,” the GPAT 2023 notification read. The NTA has yet to announce the date for the GPAT 2023 exam.
GPAT Exam Schedule 2023
- Submission of the GPAT 2023 application form from February 13, 2023 to 5 pm on March 6, 2023.
- Last date for payment of fees – March 6, 2023 until 11:50 p.m.
- Correction of the GPAT application form -7 to 9 March 2023
- GPAT 2023 Admission Card Download: To Be Announced
- GPAT Exam 2023: TBA
- Exam duration -3 hours OR 180 minutes
Documents Required for GPAT Registration
- Date of birth (as mentioned in the Class X Board Certificate)
- Government identity details such as Aadhaar number (last 4 digits), election card (EPIC No.), passport number, ration card number, bank account number, PAN number, other valid government identifications.
- Educational Qualification Details
- Scanned transparent passport photo in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10kb and 200kb), either color or black and white, with 80% of the face (without mask) visible, including ears, against a white background .
- Clear signature scanned in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4kb-30kb)
- PcD certificate (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb), if applicable.
- List of Cities of your choice (See Exhibit-V for Cities)
- Bank account details for payment of the fee.
- Valid email id as important communications will be done on this email id
- Valid mobile number as important information will be sent via SMS to this number
- Debit/credit card or Net bank account valid for ONLINE payment.
For a great career opportunity, get instant updates on education, career and work
you have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 11:25 AM [IST]