Sanjay Gandhi Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023: Nursing Staff Positions notification on 10/02/2023. Notification is out of 1974 Floor Nurse Vacancies in State Autonomous Medical Colleges, (SWA-SHASI RAJYA CHIKITSA MAHAVIDYALAY), Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates can review all eligibility details and apply online from 10/02/2023 on or before 03/01/2023. Please refer to the content below for further eligibility details. We have also listed the details of the vacancies based on the position. Check the details provided and apply using the online application link.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – 114 Vacancies – Apply Online
Post name: team of nurses
Publication date: 10/02/2023
Number of vacancies: 1974
Place: uttar pradesh
Important Dates for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023: Nursing Staff Positions
Candidates can apply online for the nursing staff position. The online application began on February 10, 2023. Please check the dates and apply accordingly. The exam will take place on 03/22/2023.
|Last date of online application||10/02/2023|
|Last date of online application||03/01/2023|
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details Recruitment 2023: Nursing Staff Positions
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the 1974 Nursing Staff Vacancies. Vacancies by category are listed below.
|yes no||Category Name||number of publications|
Successful candidates for nursing staff positions will receive a monthly salary as per the Madhya Pradesh government regulations.
- Nursing team: 44,900 – 1,42,400
The following is the upper age limit for the nursing staff position. Candidates can check the age limit and make sure they meet the age criteria before applying to hire.
|yes no||Post name||upper age limit|
|1||team of nurses||21 to 40 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|yes no||Category Name||age relaxation|
|3||People with Disabilities (PWD)||SC/ST-15
Generation – 10
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc Nursing (4 year course) or B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (2 year course) or
- Diploma in General Midwifery Nursing (GNM) Two-year experience in a Hospital with a minimum of 50 beds.
- Registered as a Nurse and Midwife with the State/Indian Board of Nursing.
The selection will be based on
- Common Draft Test
Payment must be made online. Fee/direction charges once paid will not be refunded. Please check the fee details in the given table.
- 708/- for SC/ST
- 1180/- UR/OBC/EWS
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023: Nursing Staff Positions
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.sgpgims.org.in
- On the home page, click the Apply Online link.
- Online registration will remain open until 03/01/2023.
- Sign up with a valid email id and phone number.
- Log in and submit your application with the generated user ID and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the application online.
- Take a hard copy of the finally submitted online application.