Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2023: Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Positions notification on 02/14/2023. Notification is out to participate 54 High Performance Analyst and Contract Performance Analyst Vacancies at SAI NCOE. Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria should apply online between 02/14/2023 to 03/07/2023. Candidates should apply online only if they meet the requirements listed below. The job description is available to candidates in the details below. In addition, candidates can download the notification pdf by clicking the link below.
Jharkhand National Defense Corps Recruitment 2023: National Guard Posts, 391 Vacancies – Apply Now
Post name: Performance Analyst, High Performance Analyst
Publication date: 02/14/2023
Number of vacancies: 54
Place: all over india
Important SAI Recruitment Dates 2023 – High Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Positions
See the table for Performance Analyst and High Performance Analyst online application dates. Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with a hard copy of the applications and documents on the given interview dates.
|Start date to apply online||02/14/2023|
|Last date to apply online||07/03/2023|
SAI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023 – High Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Positions
Candidates can view the vacancy details in the table below. The name of the department and the number of vacancies assigned to that department are listed in the table below. Candidates can post anywhere in India. The interview will be carried out for the hiring of the Performance Analyst and the High Performance Analyst.
|Name of publications||number of publications|
|Strength and conditioning expert||27|
|high performance analyst (Strength and Conditioning Experts)||07|
Candidates will be eligible for the next consolidated stipend. The salary scale for the Performance Analyst position is detailed below.
|Name of publications||pay scale|
|high performance analyst||1,05,000|
Candidates must be under the following age limits as of 07/03/2023 to be considered for positions.
|yes no||Name of publications||upper age limit|
|1||performance analyst||40 years|
|2||high performance analyst||45 years|
1. High Performance Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with 5 years of experience in a relevant field or 3 years of experience with a Master’s degree in a relevant field or PhD in a relevant field.
2. Performance Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in the corresponding field with 1 year of experience.
The selection will be based on
- Personal interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated at an interview out of 100 points in the following ways.
|Categories for evaluation||Maximum marks (100marks)|
|Practical Knowledge Assessment||30|
|Ability to work in a High Performance sports organization / ecosystem||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advances / Research work / Publications||10|
|Knowledge in disciplines related to sports science.||10|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023: Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the official website of the SAI.
- Visit the SAI official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- On the home page, under latest updates -> Jobs -> Notification
- In the pdf, click the Apply Online link.
- Online registration starts from 02/14/2023 to 03/07/2023.
- Sign up with a valid email id and phone number.
- Login with the credentials received by email or mobile phone number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all required documents in the prescribed format.
- Send the application.
- Take a paper copy of the Application that was finally submitted.